Veterinary clinic “Blue cross” provides 24 hours, seven days per week emergency service and intensive care for its patients. The clinic is supplied with modern equipment and qualified staff, trained to manage a large number of emergency cases – injuries of the thorax /pneumothorax, lung rupture /, trachea, esophagus, abdomen, extremities, head and spine trauma, blood loss. We have a modern intensive care unit with positive pressure ventilator, blood transfusion systems and inhalational anaesthesia, and a surgical team 24hours available.
When You have to ask for us immediately:
- when there is a severe bleeding
- if the animal repeatedly urges to vomit, but in vain, delivers a great quantity of saliva, and the abdomen is visibly dilated.
- if the animal vomits frequently /2- 3 times in a couple of hours or more /
- if the animal has a profuse diarrhea / especially if a puppy or kitten is concerned /
- if the animal hardly breathes or do that with open mouth while staying calm or has wheezing and stridulous breathing.
- if the animal repeatedly urges to urinate, but in vain.
- if the animal frequently urinates.
- if there is blood in the urine.
- if the animal repeatedly urges to defecate, but in vain.
- if the animal has seizures, inadequate and atypical behaviour.
- in all cases of eye injuries and if a suspicion for a foreign body in the eye exists.